Daily Sales and Food Inventory With Alcohol
This is a great combination of systems. The daily sales / food inventory system will diffidently help your restaurant achieve its primary goals. Spend less time calculating and more time on the floor were the money is.
Daily Sales and Food Inventory With Alcohol is designed for every business not just restaurants. We can customize any program to meet your business needs.
The Daily Sales sheet is a record keeping system. The daily sales / food inventory system will automatically calculates once you enter in your final numbers such as:
- Employee/manager meals.
- Credit cards.
- Cash deposits.
- Customer counts.
- Guest check average and much more.
Managers Communication Log
At the bottom of each daily sales sheet you will find the managers communication log .
What do I record in the managers communication log?:
- Store visits.
- Food orders.
- Maintenance issues.
Daily Sales and Food Inventory With Alcohol also has a inventory program integrated into the daily sales program.
How to use the Inventory program:
- Enter in all the sales figures into the nightly figure sheet located at the very beginning of this program.
- Begin to set up the inventory system by entering in all inventory product, product codes, quantity of product and prices unto the inventory set up page.
- Print out the inventory count sheet and record your inventory counts.
- Transfer your inventory counts unto the inventory system.
- If you have price changes make sure you update them into the inventory system.
Go to the instruction tab to learn how to set up the inventory system.
- Cash Till Balance Sheet No Alcohol
- Cash Till Balance Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With No Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet And Food Inventory No Alcohol
- Microsoft Excel Safe Count Spreadsheet
- Weekly Food Inventory System No Alcohol
- Weekly Food Inventory System With Alcohol
- Food Ordering Management System No Alcohol
- Food Ordering Management System With Alcohol
- Vendor Management System
- Food Inventory Labor Management System (FILMS)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (20 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (30 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Weekly Alcohol Perpetual Inventory System
Once you completely enter in the inventory counts into the system you can view your weekly food cost percentage.
For a Limited Time
Daily Sales and Food Inventory with Alcohol