Food and Alcohol Order Management System
Are you an existing restaurant business and you can’t get a handle on ordering the correct amount of food for your restaurant?
Maybe your food cost is out of control because you constantly throw away expired food because you have too much of some products on hand.
Maybe you are constantly running out of food.
Maybe you can’t afford a food order program that the big companies sell.
We have a terrific solution to your problems:
Our Food Order Restaurant Management System (FORMS)
Get control of your food orders.
Our system will automatically tell you how much product you need to order based on your set “build to” amount and based on the inventory on hand.
All you have to do is invest time into setting up the product order count sheet and setting up the “build to” amounts.
Everything else will automatically calculate based on what you input into the inventory count in each category.
Like any other system you need to monitor the levels of key products and any promotions and adjust them on product order count sheet per category.
Contact Workplace Wizards if you would like us to set up the system for you.
All we need is a updated invoice with the following information:
- Product Codes
- Product Name
- Units of measure
- Unit prices
- Set par amounts – PAR amounts are how much product you need to get through an order period without running out of that product.
Contact us at: Workplacewizards@gmail.com
Call us at: (800) 753-0657 Local (717) 774-3698
- Cash Till Balance Sheet No Alcohol
- Cash Till Balance Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With No Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet And Food Inventory No Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet And Food Inventory With Alcohol
- Weekly Food Inventory System No Alcohol
- Weekly Food Inventory System With Alcohol
- Food Ordering Management System No Alcohol
- Microsoft Excel Safe Count Spreadsheet
- Vendor Management System
- Food Inventory Labor Management System (FILMS)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (20 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (30 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Weekly Alcohol Perpetual Inventory System
To set the system up:
Enter the product codes, product name, unit prices and set par amounts on the below sheet. Do The same in every category.
Print out the below order guide to count product. Order 1 through 5 are order weeks. Once you have entered the order into the system it will automatically tell you what you need and how much product you need to get through the week based on the set par amount. Remember to adjust the pars as needed.
When you are done with the physical counts than enter those numbers into the below sheet (on-hand inv).
As a reminder print out the above sheet to view your order.
A $30.00 Savings