Restaurant Food Ordering System No Alcohol
Are you an existing business and you can’t get a handle on ordering the correct amount of food for your restaurant?
Maybe your food cost is out of control because you constantly throw away expired food because you have too much of some products on hand.
Maybe you are constantly running out of food.
Maybe you can’t afford a food order program that the big companies sell.
We have a terrific solution to your problems: Our Restaurant Food Ordering System (FORMS) can help you get control of your food orders.
The restaurant food ordering system will automatically tell you how much product you need to order based on your set “build to” amount and based on the inventory on hand. All you have to do is invest time into setting up the product order count sheet and setting up the “build to” amounts. Everything else will automatically calculate based on what you input into the inventory count in each category. Like any other system you need to monitor the levels of key products and any promotions and adjust them on product order count sheet per category.
Contact Workplace Wizards if you would like us to set up the system for you.
All we need is a updated invoice with the following information:
- Product Codes
- Product Name
- Units of measure
- Unit prices
- Set par amounts – PAR amounts are how much product you need to get through an order period without running out of that product.
Contact us at: Workplacewizards@gmail.com
Call us at: (800) 753-0657 Local (717) 774-3698
- Cash Till Balance Sheet No Alcohol
- Cash Till Balance Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With No Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet With Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet And Food Inventory No Alcohol
- Daily Sales Sheet And Food Inventory With Alcohol
- Weekly Food Inventory System No Alcohol
- Weekly Food Inventory System With Alcohol
- Microsoft Excel Safe Count Spreadsheet
- Food Ordering Management System With Alcohol
- Vendor Management System
- Food Inventory Labor Management System (FILMS)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (20 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Timekeeping System (30 Employees or Less)
- Microsoft Excel Weekly Alcohol Perpetual Inventory System
To set up the system:
Enter in the product codes, product names, units of measure, and unit prices into the below sheets. Enter in the the set par amount into the order columns..
Food Ordering System No Alcohol
The below sheet is printable. The product codes, product name, units of measure and unit price automatically populates form the above form. The dates on the below form automatically populate from the input sheets. Print this below sheet and do your food and drink order.
When you are finished with the order print out the below sheet: At a glance you will know what you need to order and how many of each product you will need to get through until the next order. Remember to adjust the amounts on the par amounts as needed.
Once you have completed your order than enter the figures into the below sheet (Inventory on-hand column).