Mystery Shopper forms

 


Mystery Shopper Forms

Lunch or Dinner
No Alcohol or With Alcohol

Both versions of the mystery shopper forms are two page documents

The mystery shop form is a great tool – you will be able to pinpoint areas of opportunity. Have you ever wondered why your customer counts are declining? Do you have customer complaints that are out of hand? Are you getting frustrated  because you unable to pin point the issues? 42 thousand restaurant just in the United States apply for restaurant permits yearly, 90% of those restaurant close in the first year, leaving 10% that beat the odds. You may be thinking, how did they do it? They took their time and did it right. If you have experience in managing or owning a successful restaurant you might be lucky in regards to surviving past the first year. If you are struggling or unsure how to either open a restaurant, or to pinpoint issues in an existing restaurant, then you might want to bite the bullet, and ask for help before it is too late. Workplace Wizards is specifically trained in restaurant start ups and consulting. We  have helped dozens of restaurateurs in regards to pin pointing existing issues in their restaurants. Using the mystery shopper form will give you an advantage in locating and fixing the issues. Don’t wait until you passed the point of no return, get ahead of the game. Use  any resource consistently to guide you from being in the red to the black. Areas to be evaluated such as: 

  • Server steps of service.
  • Employee performance.
  • Timing of service & food/drinks.
  • Food served at the right temperature.
  • Quality of food and drinks.
  • Ambiance.
  • Restaurant cleanliness.
  • Etc.

Using Mystery Shoppers forms are excellent ways to evaluate your restaurant. You can learn what you are doing well and areas of improvement. It will help you to stay ahead of your competition! 

 

Mystery Shopper Forms   (No Alcohol)

$3.99Add to Cart

Page 1
View Larger Image

mystery shopper forms


Mystery Shopper Forms   (No Alcohol)
Page 2

View Larger Imagemystery shopper forms

 

 

 


Mystery Shopper Forms (With Alcohol)

$3.99Add to Cart

Page 1
View Larger Image

mystery shopper forms



Mystery Shopper Forms (With Alcohol)

Page 2

View Larger Image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a comment

©2012 - 2018 Copyright Workplace Wizards Restaurant Consulting Schim Enterprises LLC

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE