Restaurant Assessments for you
How do restaurant assessments work?
First, we’ll speak with you on the phone to determine what your concerns are about your restaurant and how we can help you. Submit your call request on our Contact Us form.
Remember your 1st phone consultation is FREE.
Then, the restaurant assessments will be set up at a suitable time for you.
What will we discuss prior to restaurant assessments?
- During the phone conversation we get some basic information about your restaurant. We will set up the date for the on-site restaurant assessments during the call.
- We will come to your restaurant and meet with you and any staff you choose to have present.
- In addition, we review some of your financial documents or other paperwork. This is important because it gives a better idea of how your establishment functions.
- As part of the Restaurant Assessment, we will walk with you through your restaurant.
- You can point out anything that is unique about your restaurant or concerns you may already have.
- Our restaurant consulting wizards will observe and ask you some questions.
- The consultants may take notes during the walk. After we walk through the restaurant, the consultants will sit down with you and discuss how to proceed.
Strategies to assist you may include on-site restaurant training or even remote restaurant training with a live instructor. We’ll discuss operational areas of opportunity and the strengths of your restaurant.
What is the point of restaurant assessments?
It is tough to take an objective look at your restaurant. Sometimes you are too close to see some issues that are clear to someone else. Remember, your restaurant is in the customer’s view at all times. Most people will scrutinize everything about your restaurant.
Imagine if you were a customer coming in to your restaurant, what do you think you would see?
Look Through the Customer’s Eyes
- Is parking lot trashy or clean?
- Did a staff member greet me?
- Does the restaurant look clean and organized?
- How is my service?
- Did I receive fast service?
- Was the food hot and of high-quality?
- Is the food eye appealing?
- How attentive was my server?
- Were the staff personable and professional?
- Did I see a manager?
- Are there any eye sores?
The list goes on because the customer’s perception of your restaurant is your reputation.
Do you really want to gamble with your reputation?
Your reputation can either draw customers into your restaurant or push customers away.
What is important?
- Of course, a functional restaurant that is clean and properly operated will generate more income and stay in business longer.
- You know a restaurant that is dirty and inconsistent in the daily operations generates more customer complaints and quickly loses customers and money. The end result may be the closing of the restaurant.
- Everyone wants to flourish in their restaurant business and they also want to stay in business. The restaurant assessment will identify the key issues in your restaurant.
- Then our consultant gives suggested corrective actions. These are necessary to keep your restaurant in the competitive market for years to come.
- We will also look at the strengths and uniqueness of your restaurant and how to use that to your advantage and generate more business
Are You Ready To Succeed?
Furthermore, you will save more money than you spend on this assessment. However, it is important to follow through on our recommendations. Of course, all assessments prices are based on your needs. Discuss whether restaurant assessments are available. Then we can also discuss if you want additional services at a sensible price. Call us today!
Contact us: Workplacewizards@gmail.com
Toll Free (800) 753-0657 Local (717) 774-3698